4D product information for
IDE CDRW / DVDRW (Black fascia) inc. CDVDBurn
- Product Title: IDE CDRW / DVDRW (Black fascia) inc. CDVDBurn
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Various
- Stock Code: VAR-DVDRWB
- QuickCode: 12042
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: CDRW & DVDRW Drives
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
DVDRW Drive has a black fascia, suitable for the Iyonix Panther.
The drive will read Data and Audio CDs provided a suitable CDFSSoft driver module is present. A suitable module is included in RISC OS 4.02 and later. Note that to read data DVDs, this drive may require CDROMFS.
CDVDBurn is able to produce both Data CD/DVDs and Audio CDs with a minimum amount of user interaction. While easy to use, it has some very powerful features not found anywhere else. CDVDBurn supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-RW media.
CDVDBurn works together with a wide variety of CD-R/RW and DVD+-R/RW writers. CDVDBurn supports SCSI and IDE writers (on most RISC OS computers/podules).
Some of the feature highlights for Data CD/DVD creation:
* ISO9660-compliant data formatter
* full support for Joliet extensions - allows you to write CDs/DVDs with very deep directory structures and long, case-preserving filenames (ideally suited for making backups in conjunction with CDROMFS)
* full multisession capability for CDs - enables a step-by-step writing process to make full use of the available CD capacity
* full drag and drop filer-like Image creation
* support for RISC OS CDFS extensions - enables you to retain filetype and date/time information in an ISO9660 compatible way for true platform independence
* very flexible, user-definable ISO filename translation - enables you to enforce full ISO9660 compliance, or to create a CD/DVD which fully exploits the capability of a specific platform
CDVDBurn's Audio CD capabilities are also very powerful:
* Extraction of Audio tracks from nearly every CD/DVD-ROM or CD/DVD writer
* Very easy-to-use track editor
* uses either raw or WAVE format for audio
* Audio Disc at once capability - allows you to record true live CDs, no more pauses between tracks (this feature is only available for some drives)
* Audio CD database feature - identify your Audio tracks by name, not by track number
* easy-to-use Copy CD feature
* widely configurable to suit your taste
* mixed-mode CD creation (first track data, other tracks audio)
* support mailing list available free of charge
* bugfixes available free of charge
Of course, there are always new features in the pipeline. For the near future, the following is planned:
* support for more DVD media
* support for more DVD formats
* CD/DVD Extractor
* MP3 integration
* Disc at once for more IDE drives
* Copy CD with only one drive
* support for interactive help
* better control over audio sampling process
* allow only parts of tracks to be used
* user-defined fade-in and fade-out for audio tracks
* saving of ISO directory tree
* changing the volume of audio tracks
There are also some long-term plans:
* CD Text support
* better GUI integration of mixed-mode and CD Extra creation
* better Copy CD routine to cope with strange CDs
* MSN and ISRC support
* full indexing capabilities for audio CDs
* better support for multi CD-ROM and CD writer operation
* anti-jitter routines for audio extraction
- Price: £130.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 6400 products available on line
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 16 Jun 2018