4D product information for
mSATA interface for SSD Drive for Raspberry Pi (X850 Shield)
- Product Title: mSATA interface for SSD Drive for Raspberry Pi (X850 Shield)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Suptronics
- Stock Code: SUP-X850
- QuickCode: 20401
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Raspberry Pi: GPIO, RTC & Sensors
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
X850 Raspberry Pi 2 Model B/B+, Pi 3 mSATA SSD HDD Shield. Allows you to connect an mSATA SSD drive to your Raspberry Pi. Also supports a direct USB3.0 conection to the drive from a PC/Mac for data transfer (requires drive to be unplugged from the Pi first)
* The X850 expansion board provides a complete storage solution for the Raspberry Pi using mSATA SSD drives
* For Use With: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2B / B+
* Supports direct PC connection with USB 3.0 with high quality USB 3.0 Cable (Length: 80cm/2.62inch; Diameter: 5.96mm/0.19inch) or USB 2 connection from the Raspberry Pi using the supplied USB port bridge.
* Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
* Supports upto 1TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD) (256GB with RISC OS)
* Ideal storage solution for the Raspberry Pi
* USB 3.1 Gen1( Support USB 3.0) to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
* USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi
* Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
* Bus powered, No additional AC adapter required
* Ultra compact size
- Price: £30.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
We ship worldwide
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 03 Feb 2023