4D product information for
SCSI Agfa Snapscan '600' (600dpi) Ex-Demo inc. TWAIN
- Product Title: SCSI Agfa Snapscan '600' (600dpi) Ex-Demo inc. TWAIN
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Agfa
- Stock Code: HW-AGF600
- QuickCode: 12379
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Scanners
- Condition: Refurbished
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Supplied with RISC OS TWAIN driver, and power cable.
Agfa - Snapscan 600 Artline SCSI Scanner
Beware - this scanner has seductive powers! SnapScan 600 ArtLine has the same high
technical standards as the Agfa SnapScan 600. But its exclusive, dusky-grey bodywork is designed with aesthetes in mind. It integrates harmoniously with the latest hi-fi, video and computer equipment. The ArtLine model IS also supplied with an extra bundle of creative image manipulation software from Meta Creations. Add real distinction to your environment with this unique beauty.
Note : No SCSI card Included
* Optical resolution : 600 x 1200 ppi
* Interpolated resolution : up to 4800 ppi
* 30 bit colour depth
* High speed full colour preview in less than 7 seconds (using windows driver)
* Compatible with : Windows 3.xx, 9x, NT & RISC OS
Scanner's data connector is 25 way D Type female.
The data cable you require will depend on the connector on your SCSI interface.
- Price: £60.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Selling to the Acorn/RISC OS market for over 30 years!
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 13 Jul 2018