CJE Micro's product information for
Epson LQ-350 Dot Matrix Printer
- Product Title: Epson LQ-350 Dot Matrix Printer
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Epson
- Stock Code: EPS-LQ350
- QuickCode: 20659
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Inkjet, Bubblejet & Dot Matrix Printers (inc. multi-function MFPs)
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Epson LQ-350 24 Pin Dot Matrix Printer
With fast print speeds and advanced paper handling capabilities, the LQ-350 is a cost-effective and versatile office printer. Like all dot matrix printers in the Epson range this highly developed impact technology remains the most efficient, productive and cost effective way to print on multi-part stationery.
* Fast and durable, 24pin narrow carriage impact printer
* Versatile top, bottom and rear paper paths
* Handles up to 4 part forms (1 original + 3 copies)
* Fast 337cps (12cpi high speed draft)
* Flexible paper paths (Rear and bottom)
* Colour Upgrade Kit available
* Optional paper roll holder
* 8 built-in Bar code fonts
* Euro-Symbol as resident printer font
* USB interface
* Bi-directional parallel interface (IEEE-1284 nibble mode supported)
* Serial interface
* Part Number: C11CC24032 / P?
Supplied with a ribbon.
- Price: £289.00 Inc VAT at 20% (where applicable)
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 500 cables and adaptors stocked!
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 24 Jun 2022