4D product information for
Epson GT10000+ A3 Scanner SCSI (Refurbished)
- Product Title: Epson GT10000+ A3 Scanner SCSI (Refurbished)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Epson
- Stock Code: EPS-GT10000-SH
- QuickCode: 12387
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Scanners
- Condition: Refurbished
- Availability: Usually available from stock
* Scanning Resolution: 600 dpi optical (main scan) 2400 dpi with micro-step (sub scan)
* Output Resolution: up to 4800 dpi x 4800 dpi
* Image data: 12 bits per pixel per colour internal 1 to 8 bits per pixel per colour external
* Max Document Size: 297 mm x 432 mm (A3 or US B size)
* Supported Media Type: Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books)
* Media Feeder Type: Manual load, autoload optional
* Interfaces: 1 x SCSI - 50 pin HD D-Sub (HD-50)
* Power: AC 110/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
* Power Consumption: 50 Watt
* Dimensions (WxDxH): 65.6 x 45.8 x 17.6cm
* Weight: 20kg
Model no. G650B
Epson part no. B10702002 MJ0908149
Windows 95/98/XP/Vista etc drivers can be downloaded from Epson's web site.
RISC OS TWAIN drivers can be supplied free of charge in the box
Windows 7, 8 and later as well as later Mac drivers are available for $39.95 from http://www.hamrick.com/ Free trial version!
Comes with power cable, data cable not included.
This unit is 'refurbished', all units are fully tested but may not be in the original box.
If using with a PC, we also stock a suitable SCSI card
- Special Offer Price: £260.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
For all your RISC OS requirements
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 13 Jan 2018