4D product information for
26/32bit Desktop Development Environment (DDE) Acorn C/C++ Tools on USB pen
- Product Title: 26/32bit Desktop Development Environment (DDE) Acorn C/C++ Tools on USB pen
- Manufacturer/Publisher: RISC OS Open / Castle Technology
- Stock Code: CAS-CC++USB
- QuickCode: 17237
- Format: USB Pen
- Product Group: Programming
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Latest DDE version, supplied on a USB pen drive.
The Desktop Development Environment (DDE) is an essential suite of tools required to build RISC OS. It dates back to the days when Acorn developed RISC OS and is derived from the in-house development tools used there. It is now developed by and used in-house by RISC OS Open. As such, there are still strong ties between the RISC OS source code and the DDE. It includes a number of useful tools including:
* C compiler optimised to producing efficient ARM code
* ARM assembler - more powerful and advanced than any current Open Source ARM assembler
* Makefile utility
* Desktop debugger
* GUI resource file editor
* Object compression/decompression tools
* Intelligent ARM disassembler
* ARM Cortex A8 instruction timing simulator
* Licence to use tools and libraries for commercial products.
* Requires RISC OS 3.5 and above.
* Suitable for running on and producing both 26 & 32 bit versions of RISC OS
* Comprehensive documentation
When compared to the last Acorn C/C++ release, there are the following headline changes:
* Updated C compiler (including support for C99)
* Updated manuals
* Produces faster run-time code
* Major and minor bug fixes
* Extended compiler features (instruction scheduling, inline assembler, etc.)
* Reorganised for CD or USB distribution and ease of installation and use
Updates available on line from http://www.riscosopen.org/
- Price: £54.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
For all your RISC OS requirements
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 11 Nov 2017